Welcome to the Headlines Faucet.
Here you can find the latest headlines from all the best crypto news sites.
Come back every day and check the Headlines and do a claim. You can come back and claim every 8 hour.
- What Lessons Can Be Learnt From Tezos ICO Debacle
- An Interview With Angelo Melis, Founder of Local World Forwarders (LWF) Project
- The Streak Continues: KICKICO Tokens Land on Leading Bitcoin Exchange
- Algorithmic Trading Platform Quantconnect Extends Reach to Cryptocurrencies
- Mario Draghi States There’s no Need for Bitcoin Regulation in Europe Right now
- MasterCard Announces Blockchain B2B Payments Despite Rejection of Bitcoin
- Complex AI Trading Algorithms Are Available Now
- Blockchain Asset Fund: Community Driven Investment Solution, Announces BAF Token Fundraiser
- Coinbase Claims the Bitcoin Gold “Fork” has Already Taken Place
- Bitcoin Price Could Reach $10,000 if China Resumes Cryptocurrency Trading This Year
- Survey Respondents Say Bitcoin to Reach $10,000
- Over $1 Million in Bitcoin Swaps and Options Traded on Ledgerx in its First Week
- PR: Well-Connected Travel Experiences on the Blockchain with TripAlly
- MicroMoney: Financial Inclusion to the Global Economy for Everyone
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin: Price Analysis, October 21
- Two South Korean Bitcoin Exchanges Announce Hard Fork Plans
- Decentralized Lending – How a Trader can use Decentralized Lending for Leverage
- Satoshi Revolution- Chapter 2: Currency Creates Freedom and Civilization…Or Oppression (Part 4)
- Microchip Powerhouse TSMC Credits High Performing Quarter to Cryptocurrency Mining
- National Economics, Gambling and Cryptocurrency: A Perfect Storm?
- PlusCoin Loyalty Solution Offers Cashbacks in Cryptocurrency
- Russia’s Capital Discusses Issuing Moscowcoin Cryptocurrency
- Bank of America Files Patent for Blockchain-based Processing System
- PR: Cointal, the First Multi-Cryptocurrency Peer-To-Peer Marketplace, Has Launched
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) hard fork countdown clock
Come back every 8 hour and claim again.